Notice is hereby given that the Board of Commissioners, Carbon County, State of Utah, will hold a Regular Public Meeting in the Commission Room of the Carbon County Administration Building, 751 E. 100 N., Price, Utah, Commencing at 4:30 PM, on 08/06/2018.
1. Presentation of Carbon County Employee of the Month Award-Rose Barnes
2. OPENED SEALED BIDS for Janitorial Services at the new Carbon County Seventh District Court Building located at 120 East Main Street in Price, Utah
3. Approval of Minutes
4. Review and possible approval of MOU with Utah Division Of Emergency Management
5. Review and possible revisions to the Carbon County Hiring & Retention Policy
6. Review and possible revisions to the Carbon County Grievances Policy
7. Review and possible revisions to the Carbon County Drug Testing Policy
8. Review and possible revisions to the Carbon County Reporting Governmental Waste, Fraud & Abuse Policy
9. Consideration and possible approval of a contract with Jones Waldo law firm to represent Carbon County in opioid litigation
10. Consideration and possible approval of contract with Nielson Construction for road improvements in Hill subdivision, and discussion of project timeline and future actions on project
11. Report on Warrior Days Event
12. Review and Approval of Departmental Reports
/S/ Seth Oveson, County Clerk Auditor
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing ouxiliary services tor these meetings should call the Carbon County Commission Office at (435)636-3226 at least 24 hours prior to meeting.
Published in the ETV 10 Newspaper August 1, 2018.