We are currently seeking a Transload Operator at our Coal Energy Terminal in Price, UT.
The Transload Operator's primary responsibility is to safely and timely unload rail cars to trucks within the facility.
- A high school diploma
- Experience in the oil field or other industrial environment preferred
- Some experience in a rail environment a plus Basic facility and equipment maintenance
- Routinely lift 50 pounds and swing a 10 pould sledge hammer
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions: extreme wind, snow, rain, heat and cold
- Open and close railcars dome lids, climb railcars (heights), crawl under railcars, walk long distances on uneven terrain, etc.
For more info, call us at 435-637-5664!
This Ad has been viewed 110 times.