USUE Press Release
Ages 14 – 18 (Any exceptions must be discussed with coaches)
Contact: Coach Jared Woodhouse (text or email) 435-630-5205 or email@example.com
* If you are staying in the dorms and eating in the cafeteria.
$100 without corm/cafeteria*
* This means that finding a place to stay; i.e. hotel or nearby relatives is up to you, as well as your food while you’re here is on you if you choose not to stay in the dorms.
Payment for the camp can be cash, check or money order upon arriving at the camp, or pay using PayPal.
Thursday, June 21
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Campus tours
- 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Camp check-in
- 5 p.m. Dinner @ cafeteria (For those staying in the dorms)
- 6:30 p.m. Welcome and introductions
- Night time 6 v 6 or 7 v 7 open play (The coaches will only observe the open play in order to know where to focus attention on Friday.)
Friday, June 22
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast (For those staying in dorms. If you’re not in the dorms, you’re on your own for food.)
- 8:30 a.m. Boots and Dynamic warm up.
- 9 a.m. -12 p.m. Technical Skills Work and Competitions (trophies and gift cards to the winners). GK’s Skills check during this time and competitions.
- 12 p.m. Lunch (Players in dorms only. If you are not in the dorms, you are on your own for lunch)
- 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tactical Mini Drills
- 5 p.m. Dinner (If you’re in the dorms. If you’re not in the dorms, then you are on your own for dinner.)
- 6:30 p.m. Divide into teams for Saturday’s tournament. This could be 3 v 3 up to 5 v 5 (coaches decide). Open play to get to know your teams to follow.
Saturday, June 23
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast (If you’re staying in the Dorms)
- 9:00 a.m. Tournament begins
- 12 p.m. Tournament ends. Camp over.